Re: Night Stay Zone List Help (ademco)

JoeRaisin wrote:
> Adding thezone can be trickey and sometimes you may think you have done
> it when you haven't.
>
> Make sure you have the keypad set up to emulate a normal alpha keypad.
>
> * 81
> 05 * get's you into zone list 05
>
> insert 2 digit zone number then *
> 00 * that tells the system you are done adding zones
> you dot not want to delete a zone so say no
> you do not want to delete a zone list so say no
> * should get you back to the main programming area
>
> what used to trip me up was exiting without doing the 00...
>
> not exactly sure how to activate night stay with the 6270 but I'm pretty
> sure you have to do some finagling

Well I can see that the zone is added to zone list 5 when I go back
into *81 after rebooting.  And I assume Night-Stay is working, because
when I use the "Night" button to set the alarm, the interior-follower
zone gets disabled and the lock icon indicating the system is armed
appears next to the "Night" button on the keypad....  During away
arming it appears next to the "Away" button, etc.

But no dice.