Re: Night Stay Zone List Help (ademco)

Adding thezone can be trickey and sometimes you may think you have done
it when you haven't.

Make sure you have the keypad set up to emulate a normal alpha keypad.

* 81
05 * get's you into zone list 05

insert 2 digit zone number then *
00 * that tells the system you are done adding zones
you dot not want to delete a zone so say no
you do not want to delete a zone list so say no
* should get you back to the main programming area

what used to trip me up was exiting without doing the 00...

not exactly sure how to activate night stay with the 6270 but I'm pretty
sure you have to do some finagling