Re: EOL's

Norm Mugford wrote:
> Mr. DumBAss wrote:
>
> "Try it and watch what happens"
>
> Is that a threat Mr. BAss?......
> A hollow threat, just like all the rest?
>
> What are you going to do, call Al's employers
> and whine to them?

Careful, Al.  He's saving all your stuff and will forward it at the
appropriate time.

"It is amazing how fast an abuser can be flipped clean through a wall by
this simple, straightforward technique."

(This quote was used *without permission*.)

> Or, turn him into the Sheriff
> for "aiding and abetting" a lie....

Robert has more "experience" than any of us with the local constabulary.

> Or, let's see...you're going to hire a Brazilian Lawyer,
> and sue Mr. Colombo here in Florida.....sure you will.....

Ixnay on the "Brazilian Lawyer".  I don't think they'd allow guys
wearing feathers and carrying blowguns in Florida courtrooms.

> Mr. Colombo...please keep us informed of any stupid
> activitiy by Mr. BAss....there is a long list of expert witnesses
> to Mr. BAss's lieing testimony.....

Speaking of "the Testimony"; there it is for all to see on the "Goofy"
site.  Chocker block full of famous Bass Lines (and *all* used without
permission).  How about http://www.bassburglaralarm.com?  If there ever
was an instance where outright infringement was taking place, I'd say
that qualifies.  I wonder what a company like Dell would do in a similar
situation?  "The Dell from Hell"...  :-)  They'd shut the sucker down
faster than DSC pulled the panel programming software from basshome.com
(and that happened within 30 minutes of their being notified it was
available there as a free download).

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com