Re: How much effort should I put to hard-wire?

you seem to have an extensive experience of men's room phone number
digging..

bizarre but when I go to men's room I don't read graffiti or such thing,as
most people do,when I am there,I do what I am supposed to do there then
leave,(wont go in detail as most of you will understand that I do the
"right" thing to do there,but I am sure that bAss would try to turn my
explanation against me)

But you really seem to have a fixation on men's room graffiti..does the
third world wife of yours know about it?
..I am sure she doesn't care,after all,she's in there for the green card...

news: sqrvu1h2qmo3h31ue3so4ge5po3o5iu31u@xxxxxxxxxx