Re: How much effort should I put to hard-wire?

"Jim" wrote:

>I could take the time to poke numerous holes in his recommendations
>about installing door contacts

You propose to poke holes in his method of making holes, but then you
just hole up?  I don't think we're getting the whole story and I'm
wholly unconvinced.   I'd like it if you didn't hold out.

>chaos and distruction of this group that this
>nasty jerk causes here, and has through the years.

Is RLB's method of drilling holes indicative of the chaos and
destruction he has perpetrated on this group?

Reply Optional

BTW, I think Bass is giving out your phone number.