Re: Note

"alarman" <alarman2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:SUPKf.160$fL3.35@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> "Norm Mugford" <1alarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> It must have been the bumper sticker on your truck......
>>
>> "Cats taste like Chicken......"
>>
>> No wonder you did get the bid.....
>>
>> Norm Mugford
>
> Freakin' cats. This morning I'm on my way out the door to do a resi
> install.
> The lady calls to let me know where the key is, and oh by the way, be
> careful not to let my 3 cats get out. Hmmm...that will be a challenge,
> seeing how I will have the doors/windows open while crawling the attic for
> the wires.

Ahh you forgot, Step #1 before drilling, Pet containment... I carry nets in
the van just in case such a problem arises... Sounds like you left the shop
ill prepared..... :^))

She had to come home from work to catch the little darlings and
> put them in a bathroom. I tried to help, and one of 'em about took my hand
> off. Now I'm nervous as a cat myself, that one of 'em might escape.

Just give her a free keypad, or three months of free monitoring...