Re: Note

Mike Sokoly wrote:

> Bass Quotes!
>

> I've yet to see a 5-year old Nutone intercom that was still
> working.  I sell replacement parts for them only because most
> people don't want to fix the huge holes that would be left in
> their walls if they replaced them with better quality hardware.
>
> Would you like a picture of the Nutone 3003 that is still perfectly
> operational in my home?

My parent's place had a Nutone system in it as well.  They built it in
1974 and we sold it in 2000.  It was still working well.  It's like
Robert's comment about Ademco 998 PIR's.  Some people like 'em, and some
don't (words to that effect).  I personally haven't had any problems
with the ones installed in about twenty of our systems (all take-overs),
but I wouldn't install another one to replace one that was defective.
We've settled on Paradox.