Re: Note

You posted concerning a typical bassism. His comments are harmless to those
of us in the industry, and he knows it. That is why I call it all kicks and
giggles when it comes to his posts. I think the comments are to build his
credibility the DIYer community. If they don't know any better, he can
dazzle them with BS and maybe get some of their business. Kind of different
spin on marketing I guess. I have always used NuTone intercoms and vacs.
with no problem, even in this lightning area. Anything that did go wrong,
over the years, our service center backed it 100%.