Re: Note

Bob,

Nutone was a good product when I handled it.  I'm not involved with it
today, but it has a good name.  I did service a few of them as well as
M&S a few years ago when I was back in the field.  I don't see any
problem with them.  I can't tell you how many warrantied systems I had
to fix because of poor installation.  Most of the time the problems
involved the wrong wire or installing the wiring too close to high
voltage electrical cables.  Most of the problems I saw were related to
DYI installs where the homeowner bought the system from a local
electrical distributor or light shop and tried to install it
themselves.  Perhaps this is Robert's problem with Nutone since he
sells DIY.  I always tell folks who don't do it for a living that they
ought to leave the install to a professional installer.

Al

---
www.firenetonline.com