Re: Need Advice For Packaged Home Alarm Purchase

interesting questions, Russ.  I started thinking I want to protect the house
while I'm away.
After thinking about it some and reading your postsa and others I believe I
need .to protect the occupants
and what's inside the house.    Window and door alarms are a must.

Mike