Re: Need Advice For Packaged Home Alarm Purchase

Other minor reasons to do the windows...

Kids/teenagers sneaking out/in.

You leave for vacation and arm your system, but leave two upstairs windows
opened and then it rains for 4 days while your away.

Or the racoons get in and eat everything..too small to trip the 80lb pet
avoidance motions :-)