Re: EOL's

I'll keep that quote and add it to the long list
of "Quotes from Mr. BAss".....or the longer list
of "Outright lies by Mr. BAss."

We all know it's just another lie, Mr. BAss....

BTW...the above quotes are copywrited and cannot be
duplicated or copied or used in any way, shape or form.

I know you won't use them Mr.BAss because I'm on your
endless list of "Filtered Folks from ASA".

Thanks for the complimentary listing.
Norm Mugford

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html