Re: Simplicity

"Robert L Bass" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1vm9v1942ui72pbjv8a21pgpmkf8n3er5r@xxxxxxxxxx
>> Robert, why do you say this? You think the owner of a
>> online store of that size...
>
> Heh, heh, heh.  I checked out your purchasing, Sabodish.  You
> spent a whopping ~$1900 on parts in all of 2004.  In 2005, your
> account was briefly suspended due to non-payment.
>
>> needs to post in news groups to make sales?...
>
> Apparently so.  You've posted under dozens of aliases in this and
> other newsgroups for years.
>
>> I did purchase my voice dialer from there...
>
> Uh, no you didn't.  You own the website.  Your post was a shill.
>

> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass
>
> Bass Burglar Alarms
> The Online DIY Store
> http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com
>
> --
>
> Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.

Robert,  think  will choose not to reply to you anymore, apparently you have
some serious issues. I did purchase my dialer from alarmsuperstore.com. You
can be assured after reading a BBB report like the one from
bassburglaralarms.com, I would *NEVER** purchase a thing from you. By the
way when I was looking for your site, I left off the "S" and found this site
www.bassburglaralarm.com I don't know if you know about it or not. It sure
sounds like you.