Re: How Many Years Have You Been in the Industry?

"mikey" <loismustdie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Hi Bob,
>
> I'm looking at this myself... I'd much prefer going RF but can't interest
> any
> of you guys to set it up :-(
> Are there any of the Loblow receivers installed in any of the stations
> around here?

Wireless requires a large investment in the backbone.  Cellular seemed like
the great answer as prices have gotten reasonable, but now that we know it
won't last...  Now I'm gonna have to invest thousands of dollars in cellular
replacements.  Grrrrr......

--
Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com

LocalNet dialup IMO is a criminal organization.
Have not used them in years but they continue to bill me.