ADT Sales Job???

I am looking into becoming an ADT sales person.  I hear they have two
separate divisions, one the residential and the other, small business.  Can
anyone tell me if the promises I have been told are true, or is it all bull?
I hear 45,000 your first year is realistic.  Is this true?  Are leads
provided?  Any help with my decision would be a great help.  Thank you!