Re: Slomins vs ADT vs Brinks vs any other home security system vendor

>     What kind of outdated phone company do you guys have? My DSL filter
> is part of the phone company interface. The phone lines are pure as the
> driven snow.
>
>     Bob

Whoooa there, is the mean temperature in hell inversely proportional to
the mean temperature on earth? Did we miss some of Nostradmaus'
predictions? Is this an Alarm Guy praising the local Telco? I'd best
clean out and re-provision the bomb shelter, I can see unforseen changes
are about to happen and I wasn't prepared. :^)

Randy