Re: Take Over Practices

"Stanley Barthfarkle" <sbarth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:RUq4g.18242$4L1.10884@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> > If you have properly executed contracts, and there is still financial
> > obligation to you from the owner, you may have a Legal recourse in this
> > matter!
>

> Yeah, that's a great way to show other customer's you care about them...
> just sue.

Do you let them walk? Do you let the other company continue to hit the homes
with your signs, telling the customer that it is alright to flip because you
won't do anything about it? If so, you will be simply replacing and not
building. With over 400 alarm companies in my area, with some of the wildest
marketing ideas you could dream of, over the years, I have definiately had
my attorney write some of them nasty grams about their sales habits.
Luckily, I have a fairly loyal account base and they call me when one of
these jokers show up selling their snake oil. I have had to build a one on
one relationship with ADT's attorney, and I sat on the NBFAA's Board of
Directors with the Brinks attorney, so it is real easy to call off those
dogs with so many of the authorized dealers running around down here with
their "freebies".