Re: Digital vs Analong Cell backup - Sunset Clause

You remind me of my wife.  She starts worrying about next years auto
insurance premium while we're paying this years.  Don't sweat it.  They're
not about to cancel analog services and your cable company's not goint to
force you go out and buy an HDTV ready television.  I would suggest sending
out some information to your customers in your next Newsletter however.  Let
them know you're on top of the situation and can address it when the need
arises.  Give them some pricing options and don't be surprised if you get a
few phone calls requesting more information (from people like my wife).

Regards,

Frank