Re: An Engineer's Analysis of Santa Claus- REBUTTAL

I don't know about that, but I heard some racket on the roof night before
last. I let them varmints have it. I got 'em all skinned and dressed and in
a few days I'll be buried in reindeer jerky. Talk about string theory, I
wonder if I can sell all that stringy stuff on eBay?