Re: Wire prices

I never disbelieved you....and I still think it's dee dee dee. The device in
the box is already grounded  by the ground in the romex, to ground a
non-conducting plastic box is wacko....like grounding the wooden stud it's
nailed to would be.

"Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

http://tnblnx3.tnb.com/emAlbum/albums/Boxes%20and%20Covers/boxes_11_eng.pdf

| go see that..after come back and give us what you think about it...
|

| "Crash Gordon" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message
de
| news: 458b3e20$0$3570$815e3792@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
| > Wonder if they use plastic wire to ground it.
| >

| > "Roland" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > | Grounding a plastic back box?
| > | Let me see, how did that song go? M_I_C_K_E_Y <> M_O_U_S_E.
| > |
| > | "Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
| > message

| > you