Re: Wire prices

Look at the original and notice my foot in mouth regarding shaky hands
"Perhaps if you shouldn't" ?
That's what I get for being a wiseass.

El Correction:
Everywhere Man wrote:
I use solid all the way, and never have an issue with nicks. Perhaps
you shouldn't hire epileptic installers. Hire a reliable moyul for
snipping cables :-)