Re: Wire prices

I am not worried about ME doing the nick job. It's these guys that you pay
on Friday that do that for you. You just get to live with the results.
Therefore to avoid all that fun it is easier just to get rid of the problem
to begin with. As a practical matter if video and access is the majority of
the work you do, then there is not that much of that type of wire to pull or
trim.

>pulls over the trusses sooooo much more better.
I think I'll try and find some pictures of the wire runs we have to pull.