Re: Wire prices

> I am not worried about ME doing the nick job.
> It's these guys that you pay on Friday that do
> that for you...

There's a solution to that -- training.  In my company we taught each new installer how to do it just as we taught them how to do
every other aspect of the job.  I rarely hired people away from other companies.  There was always too much bad training for them to
unlearn.

I had one guy who worked with me for nearly twenty years.  Len was one of the best installers I've ever known.  The guy could wire a
brick... concealed.  :^)  He's still in the business.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics