Re: Causes of Ground Faults

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 01:28:35 GMT, "Roland" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>No, it is when you leave the phone line connected and do a direct download
>with a laptop. The laptop alone doesn't fault it, just the two together.

Never tried that.  I've only worked on one 250FB panel though, and it
was always remote downloaded.

I did notice an anomaly with some 128FB panels that sent a TLM trouble
in between tests, at test time, that's why I asked.

That doesn't appear to be a huge issue since you'll be taking your
laptop with you though.  I'm sure it was frustrating at the time, but
you just saved a lot of us aggravation, guinea pig!

Good to know in case I run into it though, thanks $1,000,000.

--

-Graham

(delete the double e's to email)