Re: Caddx/Ademco Downloading

I think that depends on the dealer and the panel brnd he uses most. The DSC
factory guys tell me that 90% of their dealers don't download. Bosch is
nearly 100% that do download and Napco and Honeywell are in the middle. I
don't know if there are any formal surveys to back up that information or
not.