Re: flush mount alarm panel enclosure

Don't you use double side tape, on contacts and other small devices? a small
expander board  weighs next to nothing, and using the sticky pads correctly
should not cause any problems. i have not had any fall off , yet. i follow
the same steps as i would for magnetic contacts. start with a CLEAN, DRY
surface.

"FIRETEK" <firetech(change-the-ch-to-k)@telus.net> wrote in message
> You use the standoffs with the sticky tape?  You may as well use the
> double
> sided stuff.  You'll wind up with the same thing in about six months:  a
> loose board inside the enclosure that's hanging by the wires.  Hopefully
> nothing will short out against the can when it does come loose.
>

> "Tommy" <tommy at leesecurity.net> wrote in message
>> Amen. I have some new standoff on order now that fit the board and have
> the
>> mounting tape bases on them.  I ordered some to try and liked them though
>> the first i ordered were too big for the board holes. oops! try again.

old EZ-Mate software developed by FBII is still available