Re: flush mount alarm panel enclosure

Probably.

I did figure out a way to flush mount a panel in wall with structured wiring
box and it will look/work fine. This client today was whining so much I
about slapped him. Took an OnQ swb with OnQs large universal adapter plate
for Ademco stuff and drilled it to match my circuit board and standoffs
gonna look slick. Got the box with locking cover and changed the lock for
the type of panel I use. I'm gonna have to charge him extra $$ though.

"Roland Moore" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| Things get a little warmer and wetter here I suspect than when you are. I
| have seen Moose double sided foam tape fall off many times. Perhaps that
is
| aided when a technician pulls it off and puts it back a few times too
many.
| > I've never seen Moose double-sticky foam fall off, in fact after 15
years
| > it's still a freekin' bitch to remove...and that's why I only use it for
| > small stuff like small aux power supplies and relays, never a
momma-board.

| > "FIRETEK" <firetech(change-the-ch-to-k)@telus.net> wrote in message
| > | You use the standoffs with the sticky tape?  You may as well use the
| > double
| > | sided stuff.  You'll wind up with the same thing in about six months:
| > | loose board inside the enclosure that's hanging by the wires.
Hopefully
| > | nothing will short out against the can when it does come loose.
| > |
| > |
| > | "Tommy" <tommy at leesecurity.net> wrote in message
| > have