Discreet camera

I have a customer with a Door King keypad on a gooseneck pedestal, operating
a rolling gate. I will be replacing the keypad with a prox card reader.
Customer wants me to place a discreet camera in or on the pedestal to see
the face of the person using the card. I know what I'll probably end up
doing is mounting a board camera with a pinhole lens behind the panel next
to the reader, but anyone else seen a ready-made solution for this?

--
js

- Light travels faster than sound.  That is why some people appear bright
until you hear them speak.