Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

well,I don't know how you would see it, if tanks would run all over your
village with out warning...

its not because its done by a country army,that's its not terrorism...
building a wall,(and forcing you to move cause you live too close to it) to
prevent some rock throwing kids of doing some wrong,could be seen as a form
of terrorism

bombarding a UN observatory post to help remove possibility of having a
witness to wrong doing..that could be called terrorism?

killing civilian in a flash attack on full country cause someone kidnap 2
man,what do you call that?

its all a matter of perspective...

XiG6h.10519$mR4.1589@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx