Re: For Roland Moore

> No he specifically blames you

No, *you* specifically blame me, but you've never been honest.  I've met Steve in person and the conversation was quite civil.  You
won't admit it but he left during the first trash-talk tirade from Sabodish.  Numerous others have left because of Jiminex.  Most
sane people in the trade left long ago due to *all* of the noise in ASA.  The only ones who stayed around are Bob C, Bob L, me and
the IB (that includes you).

You've openly stated several times that you enjoy all the fighting that goes on in ASA and you've made it a point to provoke strife
on a regular basis  so your disingenuous claim that I've driven SR out is just BS.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics