Re: Holiday food drive help needed

Thanks for the offer. Spend a buck on the Sunday paper and send the
coupons instead. The coupons are as good as cash. Give the difference
to a local food pantry or church if you wish. I'm doing the grocery
shopping next Friday with Saturday morning dropoffs to the churches.
Next year we will be better organized but in the short time since we
started we've received enormous support. It was my wife's idea. I'm the
same heartless bastard I've always been but since the couch hurts my
back, and I am no longer accustomed to fast food or wrinkled clothes I
need to play by her rules.