Re: remote interference in a wireless security system

I am certainly no expert in RF signal propagation. My bias is not to use any
RF devices in an alarm system when possible.
Here is what you might be talking about. Here is how a different
manufacturer deals with issues effecting RF alarm signals and how it alerts
the end user and/or installer.
Receiver Troubles
Note: Also displayed with the receiver trouble code is the receiver number
("NN").
RF REC JAMMED - E16-NN. Transmitter interference from nearby radio-frequency
source.