Re: remote interference in a wireless security system

Dear Roland and Frank,

thanks for your valuable comments - for propriety sake i dont want to
mention brand name on this forum - but your valuable point is taken.

For my understanding could you throw some light on burst transmission
devices and serial
number based systems and how they deal with and report RF jam

thanks
SNH