remote interference in a wireless security system

friends,

we purchased a new DIY wireless home security system - and saw this
scary problem.... please do tell me if this is there with other leading
products too...

once the remotes/key fobs are programeed... and the system is armed...
if i take an another unprogrammed remote/key fob... and then keep it
pressed continously... in effect jamming the signal frequency...the
base station doesnt catch the radio signals emitted by the P I R and
door s ens ors... in effect i can walk in to the system.. without
getting an alarm...

is this the problem with some type of manufacturers or happens with all
products - for the products which handle this properly - how do they do
it... which could be some place where i can get such products...

thanks
 SNH