Re: HAI - more info

I was just looking at the website. I think the topmost board is a voice
module.

Sorta looks like the Omni II, but I'm going by memory...I shoulda taken a
pix of it. I dl'd the manual for Omni II. If you have manual for the Omni
and the Omni Pro could you email it to me? You have my em addr.

Client doesn't use it at all, doesn't have any docs on it and is willing to
abandon it for a straight security system, but I'm hesistant to just
disconnect stuff that may need the HAI controller there (like if there is an
HAI Thermo?? - does this make sense?)

Thanks a meg.

Rob

| Well it's either going to be an Omni or OmniPro if its that old

| > The mother board is huge, probably 12 x 12 and has zone terminals along
| the
| > bottom. The chip says; 1998 10A04 v 1.3. Although it's an ok
installation,
| > they put it in a AMP structured wiring box with a shitload of other
stuff
| on
| > top of it so I couldn't see anything else that was obvious written on
the
| > board.
| >
| > Plugged into the motherboard on the top right quadrant is a daughter
board
| > (zone expander, I think it may have been 16 zones but only about 10 or
so
| > were being used. This board had this on it: Rev A 11250  C5215.
| >
| > And finally plugged into the zone expander was ANOTHER card with one of
| > those small terminal blocks (you know those tiny gray terminals strips
| with
| > inset micro screws) I think it had 6 unlabled terminals, of which only
two
| > were being used and had red/black pair connected (most likely power). I
| > "think" there was a gray ribbon cable coming off the back of this board
| but
| > could not see where it went. This board said; 9813
| >
| > I couldn't see the value of the resistors because they put heat shrink
| over
| > them, and wasnt about to rip into this puppy yet.
| >
| > Thanks for any input on this.
| >
| > I'll check if the thermostats say HAI...I don't think they do though, I
| > think they looked like Honeywells.
| >

| > "Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > | Do you know the exact model? They have the Omni, OmniII, Omni Pro,
| OmniPro
| > | II and OmniPro LT
| > |
| > | "Crash Gordon" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message