Re: New Home Alarm Security Questions

>I think that the climate can work its harm
> over time, not just pets, trees, bushes
> and other forces of nature. Most alarm
> screens I have seen only make it about
> 5 to 8 years before they need some major
> attention...

It depends on the quality of the creen build.  I used alarm screens for many years.  I installed them on most of my windows in my
own home in CT.  After 18 years they were all working perfectly.  During that time I had two screens repaired.

I no longer offer screens only because it's a hassle shipping them.  However, I still refer clients to my old screen builder if they
want to use them.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass