Re: ADT Essential Wireless Package

J. <jsloud2001 wrote:

> Oops.  I meant to say "guarantee" not "warranty." We were talking
> about money back guarantees, not standard if it's broke, we'll fix it
> language like you posted.  Everybody's got a warranty.   How about a
> link to a money-back guarantee?  Do you have one of those?

Nope.  Never needed one.  I can imagine how one would look like
though...  Mrs. Smith, we'll drill holes in your door and window frames,
fish wire inside your walls and spend about a day and a half in your
house making sure our efforts are not only complete concealed, but meet
your city's code requirements.  If you don't like our service, we'll
replace all your doors and windows, remove our wire, and ensure your
house is left in the exact same state as we found it in...  Sure...