Re: ADT Essential Wireless Package

That's the thing that's different between ADT & Us independents. Were the =
owners, If we tell someone something we have to stick behind it, else we =
won't be in busiess long. The nationals are just that, Nationals. If a =
salesman tells a customer something and then dosen't come thru on it, oh =
well, the worst that happens is sales go down for a month or two till the =
stink that that customer stirred up dies down.

An independant Thrives or dies by LOCAL public opinion. He does crappy =
work or shady business; his business dies.

If i say I will fix it. I will fix it. If i say i will warranty it. i =
willwarranty it. Not some tech(some not all) from 2 hours away that my =
customer dosen't know and has no interest in my customers home or safety .
--

J. wrote:

> On 31 Jul 2006 17:57:51 GMT, "Tommy" <tommy at leesecurity dot net>
> wrote:
>
> > It also says "Certain Restrictions Apply" and then dosen't spell those =
out on the website or in the contract on-line.