Re: ADT Essential Wireless Package

That is so true ! It should also be self evident to any careful
shopper. However, personally, I have pretty much given up on the idea
that alarm shoppers will do much advance research in buying their
alarms. They go for the biggest ad, lowest price, or whoever happens to
knock on their door at any given moment. Frankly, would you really want
that kind of customer up front. Besides, we'll get a lot of 'em
eventually anyway (at least the more discriminating ones)

There's an old saying...I don't care what they say about me, as long as
they continue talking about me. This thread is giving them an
unwarranted opportunity to promote their crap !

No matter what they say, the real world truth is their prices are far
too high, their service in a great many cases is too long a wait, and
they remain a piss poor buying choice. The fact they are so successful
is an example of the success of marketing over common sense. So be it
!! It doesn't really affect the small independant anyway.