Re: What can you say

"Doug L" <vssdoug@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:vpNyg.123$0F5.0@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> So I had a customer with an old VCR/Multiplexer call me yesterday having
> problems with the system, hasn't worked for at least a month they tell me,
> but now they need it repaired so they can view an incident that happened
> last week.

I caution customers with VCRs that they should be cleaned and serviced once
a year if their unit is in a clean environment.  With the price of some VCRs
its about the same cost to run them for a couple years and just replace them
though.

Ask the customer when their unit was last serviced, and somebody looking at
it on site does not count.  To service a unit properly requires bench time.

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River