Re: Carbon Monoxide detector advice

But further exploration reveals that it seems that "CO Experts" may be
a disguise to "AIM" - a company that promised 5 years warranty for the
CO alarm I purchased (described in my original posting) - and
disappeared from the horizon after a short time. Which rendered my
warranty useless (and which of course was needed, because that CO
detector died after a year).

Notice this: http://tinyurl.com/fawf5

And notice this: http://tinyurl.com/hvkx9 (referencing "George Kerr
AIM")

Ah, what an interesting world.

So, is there a CO detector that really works?

Sam