Re: Carbon Monoxide detector advice

silenceseeker2003@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Over a year ago I purchsed a new Kidde Nighthawk Premium plug-in CO
> detector (Model 900-0076 AC) for my house. Initially it seems to work
> fine, but after several weeks it started giving single beep every hour
> or so.

<snip>

> and wondering again: Have I found the best carbon monoxide detector in
> the market?
>

> Thanks!
> Sam

Most of the people in this group are installation companys. The
products you are describing are retail products. I don't know of any
installation company that would install any of the devices that are
generally available to you over the counter. Devices that we would sell
are wired into alarm panels and are not self contained.