Re: Question about alarm system in new house.

A power company out this way tried that too. I guess they thought it would
be a good revenue stream...until they realized that they'd actually have to
service them. That lasted a couple of years, now they're lawn signs are
rusty and I suppose those clients don't have any service, since they aren't
in the biz any longer.

It was a tough sell against them too, at the time.