Re: Options when selling the house

Depends on the alarmco, I let people off all the time - as a result I get
them in the new house too. It's a crap shoot with the big guys.
You cannot sell the contract to the new buyer though, but you may be able to
get off the hook if they will agree to sign with your existing company. Be
prepared for a moderate run-around if you're with a big alarmco.