Affordable electronic security ( central florida )

State Alarm is a leading provider of quality, affordable electronic
security, fire alarm, elevator and medical alert systems serving the
commercial and residential customer. We own and operate a UL listed
Central Monitoring Station, professionally staffed 24 hours a day
utilizing state-of-the-art technologies certified for the highest
levels of security. State Alarm monitors systems for security conscious
people nationwide. In addition to our residential customers, our
clients include financial institutions, jewelry stores, medical,
retail, national chain and government facilities.

In addition to modern alarm systems, we install and service CCTV,
digital video recording (DVR), intercom, home automation, temperature
monitoring, surveillance and card/keyfob/biometric access control
systems.

State Alarm is proud to be an Authorized Honeywell Dealer, and we are
also part of the First Alert Group- providing additional support to our
customers through our nationwide network of 350 dealers.
Contact Jason 321-230-1026