Re: NSA PSYCHOPATH Steve Foley is a FUCKING PUSSY

McGinn wrote:

>NSA PSYCHOPATH Steve Foley went to corenews CRYING Corenews MOMMY,
>Corenews MOMMY, Corenews MOMMY PLEASE HELP ME. This McGinn is
>BEATING the SHIT out of ALL FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS and
>we cant to do a thing about it.
>
>ROFLMAO..........

You're not fooling anybody, McGinn.  We know you're posting all this while
sitting in your cubicle at Fort Meade.   You've been assigned to monitor
newsgroups for the NSA, and you keep spouting this nonsense so that nobody
takes you seriously, and your cover remains intact.

It's not a bad plan.  In many newsgroups, it might have worked.  But not in
a security newsgroup.

Sorry to blow your cover, but I'm sure your NSA masters will help you come
up with a new one.  Don't mess up again, though, or they might assign you
to some remote listening post instead of NSA headquarters.  The Australian
desert is cold this time of year.