Re: NAPCO DS3200 EPROM

If you are reasonably certain that the problem is related to the EPROM,
you can order a new one from Napco.

Having electrical cables close to the panel should not be a problem.

Sometimes s()*& just happens.

Make sure your panel is grounded.  It is designed to dump excess
voltage to ground.  Excess voltage that could damage your panel.

Regards,