Re: What's the secret to high quality night time images?

> try www.extremecctv.com

Thanks, their products look great and I've been trying to get them to
tell me just exactly how to buy something from them.  They do not
actually sell anything and would not release the name of any sales
outlets without first contacting me via phone.  They apparently have
some kind of strange tightly controlled monopoly on night vision
technology.  I am awaiting their call.

Pokey.