Background Check

Well, I eliminated another prospective employee.  Sad.  If he had told the
truth on the application he might have had a chance to explain, but when the
driving report he brings in doesn't match up with what comes in on the
background check that is bad enough, but when felonies appear as well...

Then I suppose if they were smart enough to understand lying on an
application will get them removed from consideration, they probably wouldn't
have gotten caught in the first place.  Maybe they think its me that's dumb.
Maybe they think I won't do a real background check.

Sadly he was the only one who showed up to fill out an application.  I'm
sure looking forward to the next round of calls from DES on guys who are
collecting unemployment.  "Yep, they called.  They got offered a chance to
fill out an application.  Nope they didn't show up.  The felon actually came
in though."

--
The Security Consultant
Bob La Londe - Owner