DSC 832 #4 FTC Error

Guys,

I was about to setup my system with an alarm monitoring company and just to
test I put my cell number in and entered a duress code to test if it worked.
The system worked, called me on my cell and I hung up.  Well, the sucker
kept calling me back and I finally had to turn off my phone.  No big deal
because it stopped after a while except my keypad now keps coming up with a
FTC error.  I have the manual but I'm missing on how to clear this error.

If someone can maybe point me to a page in the manual I will try to figure
it out.....I just can't seem to find it.

Thanks, JOoe.